Thursday, May 04, 2006

 

The Addiction

I never understood my highschoolers obsession with My Space until I actually started using it! I think it is such a great way to reconnect with old high school and college friends. Now I will admit you can definately post too much info about yourself and others. However, it is nice to be able to stay in touch withour much effort on our part!SO I must say I think I am getting addicted to my space. I also shutter at that idea but. I guess I could be addicted to worse things :-)

Comments:
gretchen... i just found your blog through pete's, i'm going to add you to my links that way i will check this out more often... sorry that it took me so long to do so.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]