Wednesday, May 10, 2006

 

Help!

It is amazing how one can go on autopilot through their daily routine.
For instance, I was walking home carrying a bag of groceries last night and I walked my two flights of steps to my apartment. I reached for my keys to open the door and nothing happened. I keep pushing the unlock button but nothing was happening...
Well...I snapped out of my trance and realized that the car keys do not unlock my back door. I could have stood there all day and kept pushing the button. So laughing outloud at myself I found the right key opened the screen door and unlocked the door. (Yeah that is right I hadn't even opened the screen door. I just stood outside expecting it to open for me. I think I need a vacation!!!)
I am just glad that none of my neighbors were coming home at the same time. Then, they really would have a reason to think I am crazy!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]