Friday, September 25, 2009

 

Chi-town

I am back in the land of Lincoln and can this time officially call myself a Chicagoan!

Yes that is correct I live on the north side of the city near Lincoln Park and I absolutely LOVE it! I am not sure why I had been avoiding living in this glorious city for so long since I have been in love with it from my first visit as a child!

At any rate I am an official city resident and love it. What better than to look out over the skyline from your apartment window and be downtown in 5 minutes on the train. Not to mention the nice 20-30 minute walk to downtown from my apartment (depends who is walking with me!)

For now...this is where I belong and I am totally excited to call it HOME!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]